Friday, July 16, 2010

Personalized Wedding Mini-Book created by Patti (Value $85)


This 6x6 mini-book includes acetate pages, stickers, and your favorite wedding photos in an adorable and unique mini-book. This would make an amazing present for a friend or family member for their wedding (or 1 year anniversary). You just have to hand over some photos, answer a few design preference questions, and Patti will do the rest. (min. bid $45) Want to see more pictures of a similar sample? Visit:
http://treasuryofmemories.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/06/riddle-of-the-day.html

3 comments:

Melanie ~ but you can call me Mel! said...

Ooooh I've always wanted to have someone scrapbook my wedding since I've never done it. LOL

$57

Melanie LaVergne

Anonymous said...

Kristin Rutgers
$60.00
karutgers86@hotmail.com

Go Cougs! said...

$75.00